Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CPT202 wiki assignment - a class cookbook

The last few classes we worked on creating a Wikipedia entry for Finlandia University. Next, we are going to learn how to a wiki of your own design. Wiki's are great for projects that involve multiple people. I have used them to brainstorm ideas, to develop a group set of rules, of to do group classroom projects. They are really, really useful. To get some practice, and to do something useful, I thought that we might make a class cookbook this time.

I have started with the first recipe. You can view it by going to

http://cpt202.pbwiki.com/FrontPage

Your assignment is to create an account with pbwiki, log on to the page above, then add at least two of your favorite recipes to the cookbook. Try to find or create a picture for each recipe. Please don't write down a recipe that looks to scrumptious because I'm really hungry. I haven't had time for lunch yet today!

Justus

No comments: